We know how much fun it is to travel with your special canine companion. The Swan Hotel and Cottages offers 5 of our units as pet-friendly (dogs only) rooms:
Dockside Cottage (C4)
The Monroe Room (A1)
The Townsend Room (A2)
The Portside Room (A3)
The Hudson Room (A4)
To make your dog as comfy as possible, we even provide a doggie bed and a basket of chew toys!
A pet fee of $20/day applies, and we’ll ask you to abide by a few common sense guidelines during your stay with us. If you have any questions, please give us a call.
We appreciate that many of our guests travel with their dogs and wish to have them share lodging. In consideration of this, we have made some studios and a cottage at the Swan “dog friendly” where it is possible to have your dog stay with you.
We do however require that you and your dog follow some basic rules to maintain the cleanliness and quality of these fine hotels.
- Dogs, at no time, can be left in a room unattended.
- Dogs are not allowed on any furniture or on hotel bedding.
- Dogs are not allowed to eat or drink from hotel dishes.
- Do not bathe your dog in hotel bathtubs or showers.
- Please make sure your dog is dry and clean upon entering or returning to the hotel. Doggie towels available upon request. Contact the front desk.
- Dogs that bark repeatedly will be required to leave.
- Dogs who display aggressive behavior will be required to leave.
- You are responsible and will be charged for any damage or extra ordinary cleaning caused by your dog. This is in addition to the $20.00 per day fee charged upon check-in. (As an example, if the pet sleeps on the bed linen quilt it will need to be commercially cleaned and the account charged $150.00)
- Dogs are allowed in designated dog rooms only and all dogs must be registered at the front desk.
- Dogs are to be leashed and accompanied by an owner when not in their room. At no time may a dog be unattended or unleashed in hotel common areas or grounds.
- Owners are responsible to pick up after their dog. Your innkeeper will be happy to provide you with a plastic bag.
Any violation of the above policies will result in a minimum $150.00 charge to the master credit card on account.