Acceptance of our Reservation Terms and Conditions will be necessary before we can finalize a reservation.
Our Swan Hotel policies include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All cancellations must be received at least 72 hours prior to your date of arrival or you will be responsible for the room charges. If your reservation is related to a wedding, group booking, special festival or event, you must cancel 30 DAYS in advance.
- All rooms and all common areas are designated non-smoking. Please adhere to the hotel smoking regulations. A surcharge of $200 will be added to the bill to cover commercial cleaning of rooms in which guests choose to smoke.
- A few of the studios (and one cottage) are dog-friendly. All dogs must be registered with the front desk and a Dog Policy signed at the time of check–in. Please review the Dog Policies here.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM or later. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Late check out service is available at an additional charge. Guest rooms are to be used by registered guests only.
- All additional persons must be registered at the front desk and a $15.00 charge may apply to additional person(s) 12 years or older.
- You will be held responsible for any excessive damage and/or cleaning caused by you and/or your guests.