We are excited to Welcome you back to the Swan Hotel. We are celebrating 25 years of providing warm hospitality in Port Townsend.
Our Commitment to Hygiene and Safety
Our highest priority is our duty of care for guests and employees and to our community. We have significantly elevated our already high standards. The Swan Hotel is adhering to recommendations of the CDC and the American Hotel Lodging Association by implementing the following measures.
All guests and staff are required to wear masks in public spaces as mandated by the County Health Department. The front desk and reception area have been modified to help maintain social distancing and to minimize contact during the check in process. Hand Sanitizers have been placed throughout the property
Our housekeeping staff has increased the frequency of room and common area cleanings and sanitization utilizing Ecolab products certified to be effective against a broad range of bacteria and viruses, including COVID 19.
We are conducting limited services for our stay-over guests by only entering rooms upon request. If you are staying multiple nights, additional amenities will be placed in your guestroom. Trash service, linen exchange, replace soap and shampoo will be done upon request.
Our new electrostatic disinfecting equipment allows our staff to disinfect what you see and don’t see. Before you arrive, we will have cleaned every surface, remote device, phone, bed and everything in between. Ultraviolet light technology will be used to clean keys and other devices.
· All staff are regularly trained on our enhanced standards including but not limited to proper use of protective equipment and hygiene, as well as the following best practices:
· Washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
· Frequent use of hand sanitizers
· Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth
· Maintaining at least 6 feet of distance from others
· Staying home if ill
· Respecting signage regarding the symptoms of COVID-19 and action protocols
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you and we appreciate your understanding as we navigate these unchartered waters.
- Northwest Maritime Center