Things to Know When Staying at the Swan Hotel
CHECK-IN is 3pm
CHECK-OUT is 11am
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Swan Hotel. Below are our hotel policies and procedures, please read them carefully. As our hotel guests, by reading and signing your hotel registration card at check-in or by booking a reservation on our website, you are agreeing to abide by our hotel policies and procedures. Acceptance of our Reservation Terms and Conditions will be necessary before we can finalize a reservation. Our Swan Hotel policies include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All cancellations must be received at least 72 hours prior to your date of arrival or you will be responsible for the room charges. If your reservation is related to a wedding, group booking, special festival or event, you must cancel 30 DAYS in advance.
- All rooms and all common areas are designated non-smoking. Please adhere to the hotel smoking regulations. A surcharge of $200 will be added to the bill to cover commercial cleaning of rooms in which guests choose to smoke.
- A few of the studios (and one cottage) are dog-friendly. All dogs must be registered with the front desk and a Dog Policy signed at the time of check–in. Please review the Dog Policies below.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM or later. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Late check out service is offered when available. Please ask the front desk on your day of departure.
- Guest rooms are to be used by registered guests only.
- All additional persons must be registered at the front desk and a $15.00 charge may apply to additional person(s) 12 years or older.
- You will be held responsible for any excessive damage and/or cleaning caused by you and/or your guests/pets.