Things to Know When Staying at the Swan: Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Swan Hotel. Below are our hotel policies and procedures, please read them carefully.
As our hotel guests, by reading and signing your hotel registration card at check-in or by booking a reservation on our website, you are agreeing to abide by our hotel policies and procedures.
CHECK-IN is 3pm
CHECK-OUT is 11am
Acceptance of our Reservation Terms and Conditions will be necessary before we can finalize a reservation. Our Swan Hotel policies include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All cancellations must be received at least 72 hours prior to your date of arrival or you will be responsible for the room charges. If your reservation is related to a wedding, group booking, special festival or event, you must cancel 30 DAYS in advance.
- All rooms and all common areas are designated non-smoking. Please adhere to the hotel smoking regulations. A surcharge of $200 will be added to the bill to cover commercial cleaning of rooms in which guests choose to smoke.
- A few of the studios (and one cottage) are dog-friendly. All dogs must be registered with the front desk and a Dog Policy signed at the time of check–in. Please review the Dog Policies below.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM or later. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Late check out service is available at an additional charge. Guest rooms are to be used by registered guests only.
- All additional persons must be registered at the front desk and a $15.00 charge may apply to additional person(s) 12 years or older.
- You will be held responsible for any excessive damage and/or cleaning caused by you and/or your guests.
Traveling With Your Canine CompanionWith two distinct Historical Districts, Port Townsend is a dog-friendly town. Downtown along Water and Washington Streets, we have outdoor cafes for people-watching and many delightful shops for window-browsing. Many of the Downtown merchants provide outdoor water bowls for thirsty pets along the sidewalks in warmer weather. The area offers hiking trails, beaches and lovely Uptown neighborhoods for taking leisurely walks together while admiring the local flora and architecture.
Dog Friendly Rooms at the Swan HotelSince we know how much fun it is to travel with your special canine companion and we appreciate that many of our guests travel with their dogs, we have made some studios and a cottage dog friendly:
Read the full "SCOOP" below. We'll ask you to sign a Dog Policy form at check in, so we hope you'll read through it!
To ensure your dog is as comfy as possible, we also provide our Canine Companion Welcome Basket for use during your stay which includes:
- a comfy dog bed
- outdoor-friendly dog toys
- doggie treats
- water and food bowls
- Dogi-Pot bags for cleanup
- Doggie towels for muddy paws and wet coats